FOLS Skills Verification Program Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.fols.forestworks.com.au website and the FOLS mobile application operated by ForestWorks Ltd.
Your access to and use of the service is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access of use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the FOLS Skills Verification Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation:
- Personal information which may be used to verify your identity
- Personal information of your staff and/or contractors which may be used to verify their identity in the administration of forest operator licences
- Automatically generated information about the connection you use to access the websites (known as ‘clickstream data’ and ‘cookies’).
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed in advance if you opt for one of the following subscriptions:
- FOLS (new or renewal);
- Forest Contactor business;
- Forest Manager;
- RTO or trainer or assessor.
ForestWorks Ltd. does not accept refunds for change of mind. Once you have opted for a FOLS subscription, and the payment is processed, ForestWorks Ltd. retains the right to refuse a refund request.
Refunds may only granted to individuals:
- who have, by accident, applied more than once to purchase/renew a FOLS for the same purchase/renewal period;
- who experience technical issues during payment and incorrect amounts are billed.
You may be contacted by ForestWorks Ltd. to provide evidence of the above requests for a reimbursement to be processed.
The FOLS Skills Verification Program allows you to forward scanned documents of your current nationally accredited skills, Statements of Attainment, certificates, transcripts etc.
Sharing of Information via the FOLS Portal
Users of the FOLS portal may only share information with prospective or specific Employers or Forest Managers for the sole purpose of compliance with workplace health & safety obligations.
The employees’ information that may be shared is limited to:
- Sufficient information to verify the identity of the Employee (title, first name, surname, residential suburb, year of birth, FOLS number; but not the residential address, year of birth);
- The code and name of any Unit of Competency, qualification or course that has been completed by the Employee.
Links to Other Web Sites
The FOLS Skills Verification Program may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by ForestWorks Ltd.
ForestWorks Ltd. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge that ForestWorks Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or services.
ForestWorks Ltd. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new Terms and Conditions taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
PO Box 612
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Freecall number – 1800 177 001