- Register with FOLS – when you register, you will be supplied with a client code and username. You can pick your own password. We strongly recommend that you use your information that currently appears on your plastic FOLS card.
- Log in to your account using the client code, username and password.
- Update your records online and make payment.
- ForestWorks will then check all your data and finalise your application. Your information will then be available to be viewed online and on the app.
- Download the smartphone app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- You can now sync your on-line records with your smartphone app and view your updated records.
What does the FOLS App Look Like?
Employers who you have shared your FOLS with will be able to access your FOLS records via the portal and app.
Click below to download the App on to your device!